This course shows how to implement discovery, routing, and RESTful services in .NET Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) 4 applications using Visual C#. This course is one of a series in the SkillSoft learning path that covers the objectives for the Microsoft Technology Specialist: Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Windows Communication Foundation exam (70-513).
All organizations or individual consultants who are using or intend to use the .NET Framework 4 with Visual Studio 2010 and Visual C# 2010 to develop Windows Communication Foundation applications; corporate employees, consultants, and university or college students who are preparing for the associated Technology Specialist: Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Windows Communication Foundation exam (70-513).
Discovery, Routing, and RESTful Services in WCF 4 Applications with C# 2010
- configure the ad hoc mode for service discovery
- configure scopes for service discovery
- configure announcements for a service
- implement managed service discovery
- configure routing services
- refine routing services
- manage routing services
- configure a RESTful service
- configure REST clients
- implement an ad-hoc Discovery service
- implement a managed Discovery service
- implement a routing service
- implement REST