In order to decide the best path for an IT service organization to grow, service providers need to develop a strategy to maintain an advantage over their competitors. This course details the processes that affect Service Strategy: Demand Management, Financial Management, and business relationship management. This course will assist the learner in preparing for the ITIL® Foundation certification examination. This course is aligned with the ITIL® Foundation Syllabus. ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited.
For information technology managers and support personnel who seek to improve and streamline the processes used to support the deployment of information technology within a business organization and individuals preparing for the ITIL® Foundation exam.
ITIL® 2011 Edition Foundation: Service Strategy Processes
- identify the challenges in managing demand for services
- distinguish between SLPs and CSPs
- recognize the characteristics of Financial Management concepts
- recognize examples of Financial Management key inputs
- recognize examples of Financial Management key outputs
- recognize key features of Risk Management
- recognize key considerations for business relationship management in an organization’s IT services
- describe how business relationship management supports customer satisfaction in Service Strategy
- identify key CSFs, KPIs, challenges and risks of business relationship management
- recognize how to manage Service Strategy in given scenarios