Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 provides a variety of methods for administering Active Directory and Exchange Server in the same environment. By default the shared permissions model is used, but options are available that separate administration of Exchange and Active Directory. Exchange Server also includes many features that help prevent unwanted or spam email from reaching it recipients and these solutions are discussed throughout.
Senior Exchange administrators responsible for enterprise level Exchange messaging environments. Candidates with a minimum of 3 years experience administering, deploying, managing, monitoring, upgrading, migrating, and designing Exchange servers.
Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 – Core Solutions: Access Control
- recognize Management Role components functions
- identify components of a role assignment policy functions
- determine which split permissions model should be used in a particular scenario
- choose which anti-spam agent filters are needed in a particular scenario
- describe SCL Thresholds and Actions
- conceptual SIM, Implement content filtering, Set SCL thresholds, Use EMS