Exchange Server 2013 is Microsoft’s latest release of their popular messaging and communications server. A variety of features have been added or expanded upon with this release, most notably the consolidation of server roles. This courses discusses the Exchange prerequisites and network requirements for installing Exchange Server in your organization. Also, demonstrated is the installation of Exchange Server 2013 and the new Exchange Administration Center (EAC). This course is one of a series in the SkillSoft learning path that covers the objectives for the Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 exam 70-341 Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013. This exam is one of the requirements for the MCSE: Messaging certification path.
Senior Exchange administrators responsible for enterprise level Exchange messaging environments. Candidates with a minimum of 3 years experience administering, deploying, managing, monitoring, upgrading, migrating, and designing Exchange servers.
Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 – Core Solutions: Deployment
- recognize the different server roles within Exchange Server 2013
- recognize the processor architecture’s requirements of installing Exchange Server 2013
- recognize how to prepare the AD DS schema
- recognize how to install Exchange Server 2013 with specified roles using either the GUI or Command Line
- recognize how to use GUI management tools
- recognize the uses of Exchange Management Shell
- demonstrate how to: prepare a schema, prepare a AD switch, prepare a domain command, install exchange from the command line