SharePoint Server 2013 includes a variety of built-in security features to help secure sensitive and confidential information. This course covers the various authorization and security features found in SharePoint 2013, as well as user and content management. This course is one of a series in the SkillSoft learning path that covers the objectives for the SharePoint 2013 exam 70-331. This exam is one of the requirements for the MCSE: SharePoint path.
Senior SharePoint administrators with a minimum of 4 years hands on experience planning, deploying, and maintaining multi-server SharePoint environments. Also experience working with technologies including Windows Server, IIS, SQL and Active Directory.
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 – Core Solutions: Authentication
- describe the guidelines to follow when planning permissions for a SharePoint 2013 site
- identify the groups available when a new Team blog site is created in SharePoint 2013
- describe anonymous access in SharePoint 2013
- identify the terms associated with claim-aware applications in SharePoint 2013
- identify the Windows authentication methods that are supported in claims-mode authentication
- recognize the standards used to support federated identity in SharePoint 2013
- identify the platforms used by SharePoint 2013 to share information
- configure SharePoint Server 2013 authorization and security