SharePoint Server 2013 builds upon previous releases to provide new ways of sharing information, organizing projects, and discovering people and information. This course covers the installation options available in SharePoint 2013, as well as farm configurations, and e-mail and mobile device services. This course is one of a series in the SkillSoft learning path that covers the objectives for the SharePoint 2013 exam 70-331. This exam is one of the requirements for the MCSE: SharePoint path.
Senior SharePoint administrators with a minimum of 4 years hands on experience planning, deploying, and maintaining multi-server SharePoint environments. Also experience working with technologies including Windows Server, IIS, SQL and Active Directory.
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 – Core Solutions: Installation
- identify the accounts required to perform an installation of SharePoint 2013
- describe language packs in SharePoint 2013
- describe three-tiered topologies in SharePoint 2013
- recognize the tasks performed by the Farm Configuration Wizard in SharePoint 2013
- describe email services in SharePoint Server 2013
- describe mobile accounts in SharePoint 2013
- describe scripted installations in SharePoint 2013
- configure farm-wide settings in SharePoint 2013