This course covers concepts in using the HTML5 Canvas and implementing SVG to create and/or modify graphics for an HTML5 application, in addition to concepts in applying CSS transitions and 2-D or 3-D transformations.
Microsoft Visual Studio 2012: HTML5 Graphics and Animation
- recognize the benefits and drawbacks of using HTML5 Canvas and its components
- recognize what elements are needed to able to use HTML5 SVG and the characteristics of using it
- demonstrate how to use HTML5 canvas and SVG graphics
- create an animated and adaptive user interface; raise and handle an event
- recognize how to use transition shorthand commands and describe 3-D transformations functions
- demonstrate how to use CSS transitions, animations, 2-D and 3-D transformations