Windows 8.1 has wider support for mobile devices than ever. This course covers the range of Windows 8.1 mobility, how to monitor and troubleshoot mobile issues, and also network printing. This course is one of a series which cover the objectives for Microsoft Exam 70-688: Supporting Windows 8.1. This exam is a requirement for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows 8 certification.
Microsoft Windows 8.1 – Supporting Windows 8.1: Hardware and Mobile Devices
- match the Resource Monitor tab to the activity it measures
- manage print servers in Windows 8.1
- manage Windows RT in a given scenario
- identify Windows 8.1 broadband functions
- manage mobile devices and network printing in Windows 8.1