Bring your own device, or BYOD, culture presents certain challenges for IT Administrators. Windows 8.1 and 8.1 provide wide support for mobile devices, including Windows Intune, which provides cloud-based device management. This course covers the capabilities and configuration of Windows Intune. This course is one in a series that covers the objectives for Microsoft Exam 70-688: Supporting Windows 8.1. This exam is a requirement for the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows 8 certification.
Microsoft Windows 8.1 – Supporting Windows 8.1: Intune and Public Cloud Services
- recognize the function of each Intune web portal
- identify the tasks that can be performed using the Windows Intune Account Portal
- recognize how each of Intune’s Predefined Policy Templates is used
- match the Intune report types to descriptions of how they can be used to manage assets
- manage computers and mobile devices using Windows Intune