An Active Directory Domain Services deployment can contain many domain controllers, spread over several different sites. In order to provide efficient logons and highly available directory services for your organization, you need to configure your AD DS sites and replication. This course demonstrates how to configure an AD DS site infrastructure, how to configure, manage and troubleshoot replication between sites and domain controllers. It also explains how to deploy read-only domain controllers and password replication policies. This course is part of a series of Skillsoft courses that cover the objectives for exam 70-412 Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services. This exam is required for the MCSA Windows Server 2012 certification.
IT Professionals working in datacenter environments based on Microsoft server technologies and seeking advanced knowledge of Window Server 2012 R2 services. This course can be taken in preparation for exam 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services, which is part of the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate, or MCSA credential.
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 – Configuring Advanced Services: AD Replication
- match each AD Domain Services partition to its correct description
- recognize how to configure Active Directory sites in a given scenario
- sequence the steps to configure a new site link object in Windows Server 2012
- recognize how to view accounts that have been authenticated by your Read-only domain controller
- identify the command you can use to check for replication errors on your domain controller
- configure sites and replication in AD for Windows Server 2012 R2