Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 builds upon features found in previous versions of Windows Server, as well as providing several new features. This course discusses the Enterprise Printing capabilities of Windows Server 2012 R2, including an overview of the various options and features of Print and Document Services. The course also covers installing managing servers using Server Manager and PowerShell and provides instruction on how to set up and configure various options using both the Windows interface and the PowerShell command line. It is one of a series designed to prepare the learner for exam 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2.
Candidates for this exam are Information Technology (IT) Professionals who have Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2 operating system knowledge and experience and want to validate the skills and knowledge necessary to implement the Windows Server 2012 R2 core infrastructure services. Candidates who wish to pass the 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 exam will benefit from taking this course.
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 – Installing and Configuring: Print Services
- identify Print and Document Services role options in Server Manager
- identify and configure print and document management services
- identify the benefits of using Branch Office Direct Printing
- differentiate between features of the Print Services Architecture
- identify reasons for using the Easy Print driver
- identify tools that can be used to enable remote management on server core installations
- identify steps in adding servers to manage in Server Manager
- identify capabilities of Server Manager
- use Print Services and Remote Server Management in Windows Server 2012 R2